we are adopting.
oh, how we love this child already and know nothing about him or her.
we have our last interview with our agency in a week and will hopefully be in the "approved and waiting" crew by mid to late September!
In an effort to raise some of our up front costs, Kyle has been making pies. The man does not play. Homemade pie crust that he has spent the last three years testing and perfecting. Fresh apples and peaches. And, then there is the chocolate pie that involves enough butter to make Julia Child blush. Mmmmm....it is good.
I am one lucky woman to be married to this man. I mean, he works 10 hour days and then comes home, helps me with Lo and rolls up his sleeves and bakes. Bakes for his baby.
I love him.
And his pie.
so sweet. i am blessed he's my brother. thanks for bringing him into the family stone.
ReplyDeletei lover his pies too!
ReplyDeleteIf only you guys lived closer. *Sigh* But alas, thanks to the Mr. Hookstra for sharing his recipe for apple pie. I'll be making it soon and I can hardly wait! :)
ReplyDelete