only the seven of you that read this might (or might not care)
BUT, it is with good reason.
first, it started by my decision to take as much time away from the computer as possible and just spend time with Lolo. we spent most of July in the pool or eating frozen yogurt.
then, we GOT THE CALL.
the call?
yes! THE CALL.
for our son.
a more detailed account will evenutally follow, but, in a nutshell, in the matter of a month-we got a call that a birthmother had chosen us to be a forever family for her baby.
then we found out she delivered a boy.
then we waited two agonizing weeks.
then, we went to get him.
then, we held OUR SON for the first time.
and it was nothing short of miraculous bliss.
the past 3 weeks we have barely put him down. and why should we?
introducing to the blog world....
EZRA
heartbreaker.
I look forward to hearing more of his story. He's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't put him down either. I would just spend every second kissing those cheeks and that little baby neck! I could just eat him with a spoon!!! Obviously, I won't actually eat your child, but I might just gnaw on those cheeks for a while if only we weren't a ridiculous amount of miles away from each other. Bummer!
ReplyDelete