Tuesday, February 22, 2011

this journey

waiting for our baby is proving to be both beautiful and heartbreaking.

the longing for our child grows and the days until we meet seem to get longer and longer.

we knew there would be bumps along the way, but that does not lesson the pain of going over them.

however, the journey that God is taking us on as a family is special and unique and an honor.
its an honor to wait. on our child.



we love being a family of three. 
but long to add another. 
son, daughter.
sister or brother. 

1 comment:

  1. It's been a while since I read through your blog, so as I was catching up I came across this post and just wanted to comment.

    I don't have much to say, because I know this pain of waiting all too well and there really isn't much to say... and that's the painful part.

    So I will just say God is good. You know that and I know that. Sometimes it takes the pain away, sometimes it doesn't, but He is always good.

    We (Brandon and myself) love you, friend! And we are praying for your family and for the new member that will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete